Information for the “Regular Application Period” for open enrollment is now available. Click the link below to go to a brochure or it is also available on our open enrollment website (http://oe.dpi.wi.gov) by clicking on the Parents heading on the green horizontal bar. On this page, click on the link “2015-16 Parent Brochure” under the heading “2015-16 Regular Application Period: February 2 to April 30, 2015”.
CLICK HERE for applications
Permissions slips DUE FRIDAY, September 18, for Apostle Islands National Lake Shore
All field trip permission slips to the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore are due by FRIDAY,SEPTEMBER 18, at 3:30 p.m. to faculty. No exceptions… Deadline was Monday, September 14, 2015. For purposes of planning for food, busing, etc., this deadline will be honored. If you child has not submitted the parent permission form to us by this date, they will not be attending the event!
Last Minute Trip Essentials
1. All families that offered to bring in tents and sleeping bags, please bring them to room 202 (Mrs. Fieri's room) by Friday, September 18. Be sure there is a duct tape tag on it that indicates the family name and number of people it sleeps.
2. All chaperon's make sure you have completed the Youth Protection Training and have sent Mrs. Fieri the certificate by Friday, September 18.
3. Any students whose parents have indicated they will be driving their child home or picking them up in Ashland needs to sign out their student with Mr. Reiche prior to departure in Ashland.
4. Students who take medication outside of normal school hours needs to have a parent and doctor signature on the medication form available both online and the office. That form needs to be given to Jamie Mathwich by Monday, September 21.
5. Please make sure all your child's sleeping bag and pillow are in one garbage bag with their first and last name marked on it.
6. Snacks are allowed on the bus ride to and from Ashland, but extra snacks for at night are not. Also make sure your child only has water packed.
7. Electronics will be allowed on the bus for a certain amount of time. You child is also welcome to bring a book to read for in the evening or early morning.
Monday- Mrs.Fieri (Science)
Tuesday- Mr. Duncan (Reading)
Wednesday- No tutoring due to staff meetings
Thursday- Mrs. Smith (Writing)
Friday- Ms. Bornbach (Math), Mrs. Schneider (Social Studies)